Hello divas! My birthday is on Saturday August 22nd! I am so excited Luvbug and I have a trip planned we will be going to universal studios together. I am so happy, Luvbug makes me feel so special! I will definitely post pics if they turn out cute. I will have the best birthday ever Divas. My birthday wishlist was a locket, flowers, and precious moments.. We will see what I get loves! What did you guys get/want for your birthdays? เซฎ꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱แ ♡
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⢀⡞⠉⢇
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣄⢦⡞⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡾⠌⢧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣇⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣇⠉⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠤⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢿⠀⢰⢤⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⣖⣶⣶⣄⡀⠀⠀⢠⣾⠀⠈⣦⡈⢳⡀⣠⣶⡿⣗⠲⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣶⣿⣝⡟⢿⣯⢷⡿⡤⠤⢾⣿⣀⡀⣿⣯⣅⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣬⣷⣄⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣠⠤⠤⠖⠒⠒⠊⠉⣹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣾⣿⣷⣾⣄⠀⢼⣿⣿⣿⣏⡻⠿⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⠀⠀⠉⠩⣉⠉⠉⠒⢲⠤⣤⣀⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⢀⣀⡤⠴⠒⠒⠋⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡌⣉⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠃⠀⠀⠈⠙⠒⣒⣤⡉⢓⠦⣀⠀⠀
⢀⣤⠿⣓⠓⠓⠾⢧⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⠀⣐⠋⠈⠉⠉⠼⣿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡀⠈⠉⠙⠋⠛⠻⠟⠙⡋⠳⠄⠀⠀⠠⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡈⠈⠀⠈⠑⡄
⡼⣷⠊⠁⣠⣄⠀⠀⠀⠐⠒⠂⠄⢤⣄⣠⡠⣄⠑⠦⠔⡓⠦⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠤⠈⠀⠉⠙⡥⠂⠉⠀⠀⠰⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⠠⠄⠀⢀⠀⢀⣚⠖⠦⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸
⡇⠀⠠⠀⣬⡟⣟⣻⠿⣄⡁⠀⣄⡀⠀⡇⢠⡰⠶⠲⢶⠪⢤⡈⠄⠀⠉⠈⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢂⣴⠐⢀⣠⠤⡐⠃⢷⢀⣀⡀⢄⢿⡦⣍⡴⠶⡾⠱⣴⡀⢘⠗⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠒⣇⡜
⢷⡀⠀⡶⣄⠐⠛⢡⣾⡿⠟⢤⣤⣽⢶⣾⣷⣟⠿⠷⠾⢿⣻⣻⣟⣣⣠⣄⣀⣁⣋⣳⢧⣀⠛⣄⣤⡤⢩⣸⣧⣟⣦⣯⣽⡛⠷⣷⢦⣤⠤⢚⡁⠰⢗⣈⣃⢠⠤⣂⣠⠔⢠⡏⠀
⠀⠈⠙⣟⠑⠖⠦⣿⣿⣁⣴⠂⠛⠟⢾⣿⡟⠻⠿⣿⣷⣾⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣽⣟⣿⣿⣿⣿⢶⣿⢾⡻⣟⣾⡷⢷⡏⣿⣿⣷⣭⠛⢳⣦⣌⣗⣼⣭⣯⠤⠟⠋⠉⠀⢀⡾⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⢹⠉⡦⢄⠉⢩⡻⡽⠿⡿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣾⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣾⣿⣷⣿⣿⣷⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡉⠉⢐⠖⡻⠄⠀⠀⠀⣸⡇⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠈⣣⡀⠁⠀⠄⡉⠙⠀⠴⡌⠴⣥⠝⣻⣿⣟⣿⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⣧⢬⡚⣷⢒⡛⡿⡞⠺⠛⠀⠯⣞⡅⠀⣴⣄⣾⣿⡇⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⣿⣦⣄⣄⠀⠀⠈⣎⠀⠩⠌⠐⠀⠋⠻⢷⢿⣿⡭⣟⣻⡿⣿⣿⢿⣿⡋⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡍⣷⣗⢩⡋⠁⣿⣿⡇⠐⢧⣄⡀⣀⣾⣾⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⢻⣧⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⡻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣶⣶⣴⣦⣤⣦⣯⡄⢀⡴⣾⣮⣟⣳⣿⣿⢫⣿⣽⣿⡇⣭⣿⣮⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣻⣿⣿⣿⣞⣩⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣾⣿⣿⣯⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⡿⠉⢧⠀
⠀⠀⠀⢧⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣿⣿⠏⠀⢀⡀⣨⠇
⠀⠀⠀⠘⣆⠉⠙⣏⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠈⠁⣠⠜⢿⡏⠁⠀
⠀⠀⠀⢀⣯⠛⣶⣌⠃⠀⠉⠩⠭⣿⣯⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢻⡆⠈⠙⠛⠉⠃⠀⠀⢠⠇⠀⢸⡇⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⡼⢲⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣶⣦⡄⠙⠉⠙⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠛⠉⠉⠛⠻⠿⣿⡿⠿⠟⠉⠙⠛⠿⠿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠃⠈⠻⢿⡿⠿⠿⢋⣠⠝⠃⣀⣀⣀⢤⣤⣤⠖⠋⠀⠀⠠⣧⠀⠀
⠀⠀⢸⢡⠺⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣦⣀⠀⠈⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣀⣬⠝⠛⠛⠋⠙⢓⣢⠤⣍⡀⠀⠠⡤⠖⠁⠀⠀⠀⣩⣤⣰⡶⡶⠟⠻⡭⠀⠚⠀⠀⠀⠠⠀⢻⡄⠀
⠀⠀⢸⡼⢛⡿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣦⣤⣤⣄⣀⣀⣀⣠⣤⣄⣀⠒⠦⣌⡒⢶⡦⣌⣝⣓⣉⣷⣦⣼⣶⣦⣴⣶⠛⠛⡼⢟⡂⠋⠙⠀⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠰⠄⣻⡇⠀
⠀⠀⠈⢻⣿⠈⠋⠽⣟⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣤⣹⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣷⡿⣄⣈⡅⠺⠧⠀⣲⡀⠀⠘⠄⠚⣠⠆⠁⢠⡟⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠸⣇⣷⣮⣴⣉⢂⡋⡛⡿⡿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⣯⡿⢿⣿⣿⢿⣿⣻⡿⢱⣿⣿⡋⠈⣿⣇⠲⠍⠿⡄⠀⠀⢠⠱⢀⠀⠠⡶⢙⣆⣴⣿⣧⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣴⣟⣍⢥⡄⢉⢩⠞⠿⢣⣝⢻⠿⠿⣯⣿⢿⢻⣟⢻⡍⢽⣟⡗⠘⣩⠏⣾⢱⠯⢹⡌⢯⡈⢹⣦⡨⢋⣶⠦⠀⢯⣀⡖⠁⠀⣼⠇⣴⣥⠞⠛⢻⣿⣿⡆⠀
⠀⠀⠀⣰⣿⣏⠉⠙⣿⣿⣿⣿⣾⣼⣯⣱⣰⡏⡘⠛⠠⡕⠿⡿⠿⣾⡟⠀⠳⢮⣯⣤⣀⡉⢹⢿⣌⣹⣾⠓⠐⠧⢄⢳⡀⠹⢟⡦⠀⠄⢹⣟⣧⣄⣿⣤⣾⠁⢀⣠⣿⣛⠙⢧⠀
⠀⠀⢰⣿⣿⣿⣄⠀⠛⠿⠿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣼⣶⣽⣳⣤⡄⣾⣧⡀⣆⢫⣹⣮⠙⣉⣱⣤⣭⣏⢻⣷⠰⢆⣬⣲⣴⣠⣾⣚⣧⣰⠼⣿⠋⠻⣿⣿⣿⣶⣿⣿⡘⣿⢡⣾⡄
⠀⠀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠙⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠋⠙⠛⠛⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣽⠯⣽⣿⡼⠿⠛⠛⠿⣿⣿⠿⠟⠋⠁⠀⠀⢉⣀⣀⣬⣿⡛⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⡥⡙⡇
⠀⠀⢿⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣾⣷⣶⣤⣍⠉⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣀⣠⣤⣤⣤⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⣿⣿⣿⣧⣷⡇
⠀⠀⠘⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣤⣀⠀⠈⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣋⣀⣀⣤⣤⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣻⣿⣿⣽⣯⣿⣿⣿⣿⣳⣿⠏⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠈⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣶⣶⣾⣿⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⣿⣿⡿⠃⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠙⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠟⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠛⠻⠿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠿⠿⠛⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠉⠙⠛⠿⠿⠿⠟⠿⠿⠿⠿⣿⣿⡿⠿⢿⣿⣿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠛⠛⠛⠛⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

for my birthday my family got me so much stuff from my wishlist AND bc it was my 18th, they took me to my favourite place on earth (the beach). have a great birthday diva !!!
ReplyDeleteAwww yayyy!! im so glad you got stuff you wanted and got to go to the beach!! Thank you queen! xoxo
Deletehappy birthdayy !! <3 may you have the sweetest day, gorgeous o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
ReplyDeleteThank you my sweet pea! I did have the sweetest day! xoxo
Delete